Valentine Party Punch is an easy, 3 ingredient non-alcoholic punch that’s as pretty as it is delicious! This easy party punch recipe will be a fun addition to your Valentine’s Day parties.
Valentine Party Punch
Any excuse to whip up a delicious and beautiful non-alcoholic party punch and I am all over it. I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to create a sweetheart punch for Valentine’s Day. When I told my daughters what I wanted to make, they could not wait, and were excited to be my taste testers.
One of the best things about this Valentine party punch, is that it can be served in a punch bowl. A full punch bowl is sure to add a ton of color and beauty to your Valentine’s food table. This Valentine party punch is super easy to make and you can change up the ingredients a little to fit what you can find in the stores.
Some simple changes would be to use strawberry lemonade instead of raspberry lemonade. Or add some raspberry syrup if you can only find regular lemonade. Another change would be the sherbet flavor. We had a hard time finding plain raspberry sherbet, but we found a berry sherbet that was just as good.
Valentine Punch Recipe
- 2 cans frozen raspberry lemonade (use only 2/3 the amount of water)
- 2 liters lemon lime soda
- 1/2 gallon raspberry sherbet/sorbet
- raspberries for garnish
- In a large pitcher mix together raspberry lemonade, only using 2/3 the amount of water called for in the instructions.
- Let raspberry lemonade and lemon lime soda chill before serving.
- When ready to serve, add raspberry lemonade and lemon lime soda (equal parts) into a punch bowl.
- Add scoops of sherbet/sorbet to punch bowl.
- Garnish with raspberries.
If you are new here, you might not know how much I love easy party punch recipes. I think a party punch can be such a fun addition to any party, and they are so easy to make!
Punch Bowl Recipes
These easy party punch recipes also work great as punch bowl recipes.
Do you like serving party punch out of a punch bowl or drink dispenser? Or serving up drinks one by one?